PQube annuncia, tramite comunicato stampa, un aggiornamento per Nippon Marathon che andrà ad aggiungere nuove funzioni, stage e boss all’interno del gioco. Il titolo sarà disponibile su PS4, Xbox One e Switch, con la versione PC che si trova in Early Access su Steam.
NIPPON MARATHON GETS NEW STAGES, BOSSES AND FEATURES!
SAN! NI! ICHI! HAJIME!
PQube, London (June 18th, 2018)- PQube and developers Onion Soup Interactive are pleased to announce the latest update to the hilarious multiplayer racer NIPPON MARATHON, coming to Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam.
Currently in Steam Early Access, Nippon Marathon is billed as Micro Machines meets Takeshi’s Castle – a hell for leather physics-heavy race across Japan. Slip into your Narwhal Onesie, Lobster Suit, School Uniform or… er… Dogs Head and charge through locations across Japan!
Stay at the front of the pack to claim victory, but that’s no easy feat. With your competitors armed with fruity power-ups to disrupt your progress, and all manner of obstacles from collapsing gangways to feisty Chiba’s – you’ll need your wits about you to ensure you don’t do yourself a mischief!
This latest update includes two brand new stages and unlockable boss characters!
UNSAFE SAKE FACILITY
From the rice paddies to the facility itself, the making of Sake is a fine art – though we wouldn’t recommend a tasting session right now. Weave your way through the backpackers to find a facility on the brink of collapse. Falling bridges and exploding barrels? Someone call Health and Safety!
STEAMY STEAMY MONKEYS
You can’t come to Japan without experiencing a traditional Onsen in the mountains! But this is no time for a bath, not if the Snow Monkeys have any say in the matter. If they’re not throwing bananas, they’re jumping on your back (or straddling your face!). Remember folks – mischief maketh the marathon
Handsome Hazuki, Shiro Hideko, KG Park, Felix Arizona join the party! If you’d like to know more about these not-so shadowy figures, then stop by the website[www.onionsoupinteractive.com] for their full character bios! Or if you prefer your Boss characters spoiler-free, you’ll find their individual stories in the upcoming Story Mode.
Additional features and upgrades include:
• The in-game store is now open! Unlock new characters and bonuses – like new race-affecting extras. Want to level the playing field with ‘No Items Mode’? How about a Turbo mode? These unlocks will make the race more personal to your taste!
• The points you earn at the end of a race can now be converted into sweet, sweet Yen which you can spend in the in-game store!
• The new unlockable bosses will vary in cost in the store. KG Park at a cheerful ¥107,987, Handsome Hazuki proves good looks come with a price with the most expensive unlock of ¥902,714. Moustache grooming doesn’t come cheap.
• As an extra bonus, Onion Soup Interactive will give you, for this update only, enough in-game currency to buy at least one boss from the store!
• Tweaks and fixes to the fruit machine minigame. Items are now dispensed once the minigame is complete. Carp and Shiba now appear in place of the fruit machine objects.
• Fixes to resolution, options and saving.
And what’s Coming Next? The much-awaited Trolley Minigame is still currently in development. Please look forward to it in an upcoming update!
Nippon Marathon is out now on Steam Early Access, and is coming to Nintendo Switch, PS4 and Xbox One in Autumn/Fall 2018!