Koei Tecmo e Team Ninja hanno rilasciato la patch 1.06 di Nioh. L’update aggiunge “nuove missioni secondarie, Titoli, Smithing Text e molto altro ancora.
Qui di seguito tutti i dettagli della Patch:
- Added new Sub Missions.
- To play the new missions, you need to have reached the final part of the game.
- These new missions do not affect the trophy requirements for “Samurai of Legend.”
- Added new Titles. (Obtainable in additional missions.)
- Added new Smithing Texts. (Obtainable in additional missions.)
Adjustments and Improvements
- Pressing the Options button in the status menu will now pause the game. (Unable to use during multiplayer mode and summoning visitors.)
- Added the following settings to “Basic Game Settings” in the system menu:
- Enabled on/off function for “Reset Camera When Pressing Lock-On without a Target.”
- Enabled on/off function for “Display Item Level (Not Multiplayer) in Equipment List.”
- “Rarity Color Patterns” allows you to change the text color for each rarity.
- Raise the limit for the number of smithing materials that can be carried to 9,999.
- Can now skip through items using the left and right keys in the equipment screen.
- Changed the rate at which the living weapon gauge recovers while a living weapon is triggered.
- The amount the gauge recovers now gradually reduces according to how much of the gauge has been depleted.
- In accordance with the above, the living weapon recovery rate for the “Extraction Talisman” has been increased.
- The abilities of the guardian spirit “Suzaku” have also been adjusted.
- Buffs and debuffs are reset when the living weapon of guardian spirit “Suzaku” is automatically triggered at zero health.
- Buffs and debuffs are reset when using a quick-change scroll.
- Adjusted the increased attack rate and duration for Talismans.
- Adjusted the increased attack rate and duration for Power Pills.
- Adjusted the increased damage rate for axe mystic art “Intesity.”
- Adjusted the increased damage rate for katana mystic art “Sword of Execution.”
- Adjusted the amount of ki used for the kusarigama skill “Blade Spin.”
- Adjusted the damage caused by each type of shuriken, kyaku-dama, horoku-dama has been adjusted, and the parameters of their effects.
- Adjusted the damage caused by “Fire Shot,” “Water Shot,” “Lightning Shot,” “Wind Shot,” and “Earth Shot,” and the parameters of their effects.
- Adjusted the damage range of the axe skill “Earth Carver.”
- Adjusted the camera in the London stage.
- Adjusted the values for special effects activated when in a critical condition.
- Adjusted clan battle rewards:
- Individual rank (clank) rewards have been greatly increased.
- Camp rewards for victories / losses have been decreased.
- Adjusted the Crest Protections for the following clans:
Inoltre sono state aggiunte queste correzioni:
- Fixed a bug where some missions would be considered completed even if you fell to your death before finishing them.
- Fixed a bug where the Glory you obtained while playing online was not reflected in The Glory Contributed Counter.
- Fixed a bug where players would be given rewards different from their rank when receiving rewards for individual ranks in clan battles.
- Enemies sent flying into the air by a groundfire trap will no longer fly into the air again after being hit by a follow-up attack.
- Fixed a bug where Mujina would remain the same strength regardless of the mission level.
- Fixed a bug where “Titles Earned” in the gameplay records would not reach 100 percent.
- Fixed a bug where other players could still see your headgear when playing online. Even when it was set not to display.
- Fixed a bug with Sakata Kintoki’s movements.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be launched too high into the air when they were hit by a certain characters’ attacks while falling.
- Fixed a bug where depleting Nobunaga’s ki with backwave would cause him to move in strange ways.
- Fixed a bug where boss characters in certain missions would not appear in the player had their bow drawn.
- Fixed other minor bugs.
Qui di seguito alcuni screeshot presi direttamente dal gioco: